The following steps will help you to download the WhatsApp on your smart phones without any difficulty.
- The first and foremost that you need to perform is to go through the mobile settings and find unknown Sources.
- Click the option to enable downloading from unknown sources.
- After that, come back to this site and click the download button.
- The link will then take you to the landing page.
- This is where the downloading process for your WhatsApp will start.
- After you click the button, you need to allow some request permissions that will appear on the screen.
- Click these options to agree with the terms and conditions.
- Subsequently, the downloading process will start.
- It will only take less than a minute to complete the downloading process.
- When the process is finished in the end, you’ll have the latest version of WhatsApp on your electronic gadgets or Android device
How To Install WhatsApp
- The first step in the installation process is to go to the File Manager of your mobile phone storage in your electronic device’s settings menu.
- You will find the downloaded file of your latest WhatsApp on the storage of your cellphone.
- Click on the setup to launch the installation process.
- After launching the setup, it will ask for some permission options to accept right before starting the process.
- These settings are related to mobile privacy and accessibility.
- By accepting these requests and permissions, you will proceed with the installation process.
- Then the installation process for your WhatsApp will start.
- This process will only take a few seconds to complete.
- After the completion of the installation process for your WhatsApp.
- Now launch the installed application of WhatsApp.
- Accept the given terms and conditions of the agreement.
- In the last, make an account and complete the process.